Model: Agent Q (SP706006-US00)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
Our Agent Q incorporates high quality materials, a wide range of smart solutions (peripheral shields, counter-mask and adjustable retainers, quick change lens system) and a broad array of lens technologies to offer the ultimate protection for your eyes during outdoor activities. Tested by our athletes from the Arctic to the desert, Rudy Project Agent Q features maximum resistance to atmospheric elements and offer superior durability.
Rx optical insert not included and must be purchased separately.
Lens: Polar 3FX Brown Laser
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Rudy Project Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.