Model: Deltabeat (222) SP741006-0000
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
Combining Rudy Project distinctive edgy design, advanced lens technology and superior comfort in a frame built with Rilsan®, a high performance sustainable and bio-based polyamide developed by Arkema, Deltabeat blends optical protection and deep wraparound fit while featuring superior head grip geometry, adjustable ErgoNose system, rubber temple pads and our proprietary PowerFlow ventilation solution to minimize fogging. Deltabeat is prescription-ready using our optional easy-in easy-out optical insert.
- Rilsan Clear Sustainable Frame Material
- Quick Change Lenses
- Adjustable Nosepiece
- Vent Controller
- Total Comfort Fit
Lens: Smoke Black
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Rudy Project Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.