Model: Rydon SP530906-0000
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
For two decades the Rudy Project Rydon sport sunglasses have provided runners, cyclists and outdoor adventure seekers with 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays and the earths elements by providing top-notch features and benefits that a sport sunglass can provide. Interchangeable lenses, endless prescription options, new temple tips and fully adjustable nosepiece; Rydon boasts enhanced fit factors and astounding details. A timeless icon that continues to represent a compelling combination of performance, versatility, comfort and style.
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Adjustable Anti Slip Nosepads
- Fully Adjustable Anti Slip Temples
- RP D Centered Optics
- Safety Hinges
Lens: RP Optics Laser Black
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Rudy Project Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.