Model: Sintryx SP49--60-0000
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
Shaped by speed and dynamically designed, the Sintryx blends style with performance. Featuring a quick-change lens system, the full-coverage frame offers high-wrap protection and a wide field of vision. A single push on the spring-loaded central logo releases the lower half of the frame, allowing the lenses to be removed without putting stress or pressure on the lenses or frames. Sporting fully integrated ventilation thanks to the Power Flow system and adaptive tips for helmet compatibility, the Sintryx also uses the Ergonose XI – a nosepiece specially molded and co-injected with two polymers for sweat-proof grip and comfort. The Sintryx is prescription ready, and available in multiple lens configurations including ImpactX-2, the world’s most advanced photochromic lens technology, engineered to ensure unbeatable eye protection.
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Adaptive Anti-Slip Temples
- Adjustable Anti-Slip Nosepads
- RP D Centered Optics
- Safety Hinges
- Integrated Vent Controller
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Rudy Project Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.