Model: Spinshield Air (322) SP845758-0000
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
Lightness, a wide field of vision, and attention to design define the heart of SPINSHIELD AIR, which thanks to its Half Rim frame is perfect for those seeking a light and impactful style.
As with its predecessor Spinshield, thanks to its cylindrical, wide-coverage lens, it guarantees clear and safe peripheral vision, covering the eyes as well as possible and making it perfect for both leisure and sporting activities such as jogging or cycling.
There is no shortage of comfort-related technical features such as the ergonomic 'Pro-Fit' geometry of the temples, which is designed to ensure a stable and comfortable fit at all times, as well as the 'ultra grip' soft rubber end pieces and nose pads. Spare nose pads in two sizes, standard and large (for smaller nose bridges) are available for purchase to keep your Spinshield's in tip-top shape!
- RP D Centered Optics
- Safety Hinges
- No Slip Grip Temples
- No Slip Grip Nosepads
Lens: Multilaser Gold
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Rudy Project Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.