Model: Spinshield (222) SP724058-0003
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
The Rudy Project Spinshield blends edgy stylish design with performance spirit and is the gold standard in running sunglasses and cycling sunglasses. It ensures unlimited eye protection and superior eye comfort, combining a wide wraparound deep horizon lens, ultra-grip rubber tips and nose pads, while ensuring a snug stable fit thanks to the Pro-Fit ergonomic temple geometry. Spinshield’s flashy modern language is enriched with the chassis 1986 original colored signature stripe, metal side enhancers and details to remind you of our distinctive performance heritage.
- RP D Centered Optics
- Safety Hinges
- No Slip Grip Temples
- No Slip Grip Nosepads
Lens: Multilaser Orange
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Rudy Project Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.