Model: Columbia 56
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Titanium, Acetate
Perhaps the most iconic shape in the history of sunglasses, the classic tear drop aviator has proven itself as a true tool of eye protection for nearly a century. The SALT. COLUMBIA builds on that heritage to offer the perfect blend of style, functionality, and optical performance.
The 1mm acetate insert provides a new level of structure and protection to the lens. This allows for the pairing of best-in-class materials that previously would not work together, such as titanium and glass. Additionally, this insert provides another layer of color variation, with both bold contrasting and subtle monochrome colorways.
The organic SALT. pattern is custom stamped on inside of temple tips and nose pads adding a unique identity and providing more grip against the skin to increase the fit retention of the frame. Whether in the skies or on the silver screen, if you’re only going to have one pair of sunglasses, this is the one.
- 100% Made In Japan with high quality Japanese componentry.
- Aerospace Grade Japanese Titanium provides durability with a featherweight feel.
- 1mm insert provides a new level of structure and protection to the lens, as well as, offers an additional layer of color variation with both bold contrasting and subtle monochrome colorways.
- Organic SALT. pattern is custom stamped on inside of temple tips and nose pads adding a unique identity, and providing more grip against the skin to increase the fit retention of the frame.
- Polarized optical grade Glass and CR-39 lenses.
- Anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings reduce glare, repel dirt & water, and protect from harmful light rays to ensure the highest optical clarity and performance.
Lens: Polarized Glass or CR39
Shipping: Occasionally SALT. frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 1-2 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Salt. Authorized Dealer
All of our frames are guaranteed 100% authentic, and made with original premium quality and materials from their respective manufacturers. We do not sell used, worn or damaged frames.
We stand by our frames and if you are unhappy with your frames we are happy to provide a full refund within the 15 day return and exchange window. Any return or exchange must be in brand new, unworn condition in order to qualify for a full refund. Any frame with wear/damage is subject to a restocking fee based on our discretion.
All eyewear includes a Manufacturer's Warranty between 1-2 years, or as listed on the product page.