Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Japanese Acetate
When it came time to really put corrective lenses to work, a more practical eyeglass had to be developed. During WW2 the military needed a frame that would not only fit across all the different face morphologies of the soldiers, but one that would allow for much more activity without lens rotation. Thus the Pantoscopic 3 was born. In the time since WW2 this style has endured and evolved from the battlefield to become a common staple of boardrooms, ivy league schools, and silver screens alike. The SALT. JEFFERSON continues to build on that heritage with vintage inspired details like a classically tailored silhouette and a subtle keyhole that provides a universal bridge fit. Handcrafted in Japan utilizing functional rivet hinges, and the highest quality Japanese acetate that features proprietary colors only found at SALT.
- 100% Made In Japan with high quality Japanese componentry.
- Japanese acetate ensures rigidity & durability for a proper fit, lasting adjustments, and high luster.
- Functional rivet hinges provide lasting quality for generations.
- Polarized optical grade Glass & CR-39 lenses offer superior optics.
- SALT. anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings reduce glare, repel dirt & water, and diffuse harmful light rays to ensure the highest optical clarity and performance.
Lens: 100% UVA & UVB Protection, Backside Anti-Reflective Coating
Shipping: Occasionally SALT. frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 1-2 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Salt. Authorized Dealer
All of our frames are guaranteed 100% authentic, and made with original premium quality and materials from their respective manufacturers. We do not sell used, worn or damaged frames.
We stand by our frames and if you are unhappy with your frames we are happy to provide a full refund within the 15 day return and exchange window. Any return or exchange must be in brand new, unworn condition in order to qualify for a full refund. Any frame with wear/damage is subject to a restocking fee based on our discretion.
All eyewear includes a Manufacturer's Warranty between 1-2 years, or as listed on the product page.