Model: North Sails NSN
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
North Sails was founded in 1957 by Lowell North, an American Sailor and Olympic Gold Medalist. North was an engineer as well, One who methodically focused on building sails that were faster than any competitors that conquered wind and water. Explored the Ocean. And won races.
A unique balance of heritage, performance, and optical detail perfectly captures the aesthetic of sailing in the 1950’s. Our SALT. Polarized Lens is specifically engineered to optimize details, definition, and color contrast while on the water.
- Custom temple offers enhanced grip and an optional tether for extra stability
- 100% Made In Japan with high quality Japanese componentry.
- Japanese acetate ensures rigidity & durability for a proper fit, lasting adjustments, and high luster.
- Functional rivet hinges provide lasting quality for generations.
- SALT. Polarized optical grade Glass & CR-39 lenses offer superior optics.
- SALT. anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings reduce glare, repel dirt & water, and diffuse harmful light rays to ensure the highest optical clarity and performance.
Shipping: Occasionally SALT. frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 1-2 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Salt. Authorized Dealer
All of our frames are guaranteed 100% authentic, and made with original premium quality and materials from their respective manufacturers. We do not sell used, worn or damaged frames.
We stand by our frames and if you are unhappy with your frames we are happy to provide a full refund within the 15 day return and exchange window. Any return or exchange must be in brand new, unworn condition in order to qualify for a full refund. Any frame with wear/damage is subject to a restocking fee based on our discretion.
All eyewear includes a Manufacturer's Warranty between 1-2 years, or as listed on the product page.