Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
With its roots firmly planted in the racing circuits of the 1970’s, the ROCKWOOD is a bold acetate aviator with attitude to spare. Combining a modern blend of heritage, automotive, and eyewear design, this sunglass features clean lines and a tailored fit that will maintain structure and stability at any speed.
- 100% Made In Japan with high quality Japanese componentry.
- Japanese acetate ensures rigidity & durability for a proper fit, lasting adjustments, and high luster.
- Functional rivet hinges provide lasting quality for generations.
- Polarized optical grade Glass & CR-39 lenses offer superior optics.
- SALT. anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings reduce glare, repel dirt & water, and diffuse harmful light rays to ensure the highest optical clarity and performance.
Lens: 100% UVA & UVB Protection, Backside Anti-Reflective Coating
Shipping: Occasionally SALT. frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 1-2 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Salt. Authorized Dealer
All of our frames are guaranteed 100% authentic, and made with original premium quality and materials from their respective manufacturers. We do not sell used, worn or damaged frames.
We stand by our frames and if you are unhappy with your frames we are happy to provide a full refund within the 15 day return and exchange window. Any return or exchange must be in brand new, unworn condition in order to qualify for a full refund. Any frame with wear/damage is subject to a restocking fee based on our discretion.
All eyewear includes a Manufacturer's Warranty between 1-2 years, or as listed on the product page.