Model: SH2058T (0003)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
More than 20 years ago, Starck Eyes revolutionized eyewear design, introducing the concept of bionism: “taking inspiration from the body to create technologies better suited to the human being”.
Icon of this philosophy and present on all frames, Biolink® is a patented biomechanical articulation that is inspired by the human micro-clavicle. Just like the shoulder, it shares the same 360° multidirectional freedom of movement. This unique hinge ensures maximum comfort and flexibility.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Paris
Authorized Starck Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.