T HENRI - E2 (Shibuya)
Model: E2 (Shibuya)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece only 40 made
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Cellulose-acetate, hand-cut fronts with 4a high-grade titanium hinges, nose pads, brow bridge, and temples arms, electroplated in 18K Yellow/White/Rose Gold or Palladium, providing a very balanced and ergonomic fit
Frame Description: Full “zyl” (plant-based) Acetate construction, utilizing a cotton extrusion method with custom complex coloration and involving a tapered construction to show frame volume but save weight. Constructivist details include a 4a Titanium alloy and heavily detailed core wire displayed through out our ”window” laminated zyl temples with bespoke tips. Ornate and Signature 4a Titanium front “icon” beauty marks. Powered by a Japanese 5 barrel hinge secured with a star lugnut. 4a Titanium adjustable nose pads arms with Titanium nose pads. This construction is hypoallergenic to the skin. Ergonomically designed to fit most face shapes.
Lens: Violet Gray Gradient Japanese CR39 including a Backside AR, Lens Laser Icon & Hard Coating
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized T HENRI Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.