T HENRI - Jalpa (Asteroid)
Model: Jalpa (JAB-005)
Limited Production Batch of 75 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
- Full “zyl” (plant-based) acetate construction, utilizing a cotton extrusion method with custom complex coloration and tapered construction featuring 6mm hand-carved fronts
- Iconic and bespoke front titanium beauty marks.
- Constructivist details include a 4a Titanium alloy and heavily detailed core wire set in our 15mm hand-carved “zyl” temples powered by a Japanese 7-barrel hinge.
- “Zyl” hypoallergenic nose pads.
The Jalpa by T HENRI is inspired by the British built Jalpa
A highly visible, charging bull that's easy to rip. A spec with DNA to stir havoc in traffic.
Bolder lines, more robust output, and a progressive rectangular silhouette.
Lens: Green Gradient Carl Zeiss Lenses
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized T HENRI Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.