T HENRI - Vanquish (Quartz Noir)
Model: Vanquish (Quartz Noir)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece only 55 made
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Cellulose-acetate, hand-cut fronts with 4a high-grade titanium hinges, nose pads, brow bridge, and temples arms, electroplated in 18K Yellow/White/Rose Gold or Palladium, providing a very balanced and ergonomic fit
Frame Description: An elusive and exclusive variation of the aviator, the Vanquish is a modern frame with angular biometrics. This frame is defined by its strong, sexy lines, which will accentuate the jawbone as you sip your Martini…shaken, not stirred. Ergonomically designed to fit most unisex face shapes.
Lens: Lavender Gradient Japanese CR-39
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized T HENRI Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.