Model: Acidity (Black)
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Mazzucchelli Acetate
Each design features clear lines, geometrical shapes and surprising color. There are no outside logos, the brand’s name is hidden from the eye, discreetly engraved inside the temples. The design itself should be the signature of each style.
Entirely hand-made with the best craftsmanship techniques and traditional know-how, the frames only use acetate from the reputable Italian manufacturer Mazzucchelli.
Each frame comes with a pouch, hard case & a box
Lens: Solid Grey
Shipping: Occasionally Thierry Lasry frames comes from France, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in France
Thierry Lasry Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.