Model: N.12 (62E)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Please Note Every Pair Is One-of-a-kind In Color Due To The Natural Real Horn Material, And The Striping And/or Spots—and Their Position On The Frame—is Unique With Each Pair.
The Tom Ford Private Collection Is An Exclusive Edition Of Sunglasses And Optical Frames Based On The Eyewear That Mr. Ford Wears Every Day.
- Shiny Striped Real Horn With Shiny Rose Gold T Logo
- Real Horn Is Selected For Its Luxurious Finish And Natural Pattern That Gives Each Piece Its Unique Quality.
- Photochromic And 100% UV Protection Lenses
- Lenses Pictured Are For Demonstration And Can Be Selected When Prescription Is Applied.
Lens: Light Brown Photochromic Lens
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Authorized Tom Ford Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.