Model: TF5719-P (062)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Genuine Buffalo Horn
Please Note Every Pair Is One-of-a-kind In Color Due To The Natural Real Horn Material, And The Striping And/or Spots—and Their Position On The Frame—is Unique With Each Pair.
Please contact Good See Co. for frame details.
- Squared Shape Crafted In Real Horn With Metal 'T' Temple Decoration.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Authorized Tom Ford Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.