Valentino - XXII (Black | Dark Green)
Model: XXII (VLS-106A-50)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Originated by an oneiric landscape, permeated by grace and inclusivity, the VALENTINO EYEWEAR COLLECTION reaffirms the choice of authenticity and the Maison’s Couture legacy, throughout the Japanese craftsmanship.
Frame Material: Acetate
Rectangular black acetate frame features an 8mm chunky front that's sculpted to maximize volume and wearability.
Iconic 3D studs on the front.
Acetate temple with iconic Valentino studs on temple and temple tips.
Five-barrel hinges, custom wirecore, V-logo on left temple tip. RFID chip on left bottom temple tip.
Recycled leather case with strap and cleaning cloth.
Lens: Dark Green 4 base CR-39 with 100% UV Protection.
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Valentino Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.