Model: BL0026 (Black)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame: Mazzucchelli bioPlastic cellulose acetate – 100% recyclable
Hinges: Avional aluminium – Super lightweight
Lenses: Barberini glass flat lenses, oleophobic coating, scratch-resistant lenses, UV protection*, excellent clarity in vision, chemically hardened * 100% UV protection for green lenses / 410% UV protection for all other colors. Made in Italy.
Made of Bio Acetate, Eco-Friendly and 100% Recyclable, BL0026 with Barberini Mineral Crystal Lenses is a Rectangular Shaped Sunglass Frame from the VAVA BLACK LABEL. Handmade in Italy.
Lens: Green Barberini Glass, Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Handmade in Italy
Authorized VAVA Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.