Vuarnet - District 2101 (Gradient Brown | Pure Brown)
Model: District 2101 0002-2121
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
A modern spin to this retro-inspired classic. Meticulous finishes and a larger frame won't keep your eyes off this updated classic.
- Bio-acetate frame
- Reinforced five-barrel hinges
Lens: Pure Brown
- Mineral glass offering the clearest vision
- Restores soft and contrasted color vision
- Delivers enhanced perception of relief
- Reduces glare effect
- Recommended for nearsighted
- Anti–reflective backside
- Category 3
- UV Protection: 100%
- Infra-red: 93%
- Visible Light absorption: 88%
- Harmful Blue Light: 96%
Shipping: Occasionally Vuarnet frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 3-5 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Lens made in FranceVuarnet Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.