Vuarnet - Edge Round (Blue w/ Skilynx)
Model: Edge Round (VL2105 0006 7184)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Stainless Steel
The Edge Round round combines stainless steel with an acetate rim. Vuarnet mineral glass lenses are scartch resistant and shock proof.
- High quality combination frames with a mix of bio acetate and stainless steel
- Adjustable temple tips
- Approximately 1.3 pounds including lenses
- Engraved and coloured VUARNET markings on the temples
- PVC nose pads with V signature on ski
- Mineral glass offering the clearest vision
- Significantly improves vision of relief and perception of distance
- Increases contrast in low visibility, foggy and cloudy conditions
- Maximum protection against blinding glares
- Anti - Reflective Backside
- Silver bi-shaded mirror
- Category 3
- UV Protection: 100%
- Infra-red: 82%
- Visible Light absorption: 90%
- Harmful Blue Light: 99%
Shipping: Occasionally Vuarnet frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 3-5 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Lens made in FranceVuarnet Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.