Model: Enzo (EZ-2)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
The Enzo sunglasses from Vysen Eyewear is a Stainless Steel three-dimensional frame that has landed in the eyewear industry and revolutionized all of the sunglass ideals. Featuring a visor-style aviator in multiple favorite color combinations, the Enzos will give your look the perfect touch, anytime. Upgrade your sunglass wardrobe with our statement sunglasses and show them off with style and personality. And the best part, you can make the Enzo Sunglasses prescription-viewing glasses anytime at your local preferred store.
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Futuristic Aviator Design
- Mirror and Gradient Sunglasses
- Light Weight Material
- 100% UV Protection
- 3D Designed
- Ceramic Nose Pads
- Red Signature At The Left Temple
- Made With Love & Passion
Lens: Rose Gold Mirror Lenses, Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
-Handcrafted Foldable Case
-Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
-Hard-Shelled, Silk Fabric – Covered Packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in ItalyAuthorized Vysen Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.