Model: Ezy (E-1)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
Elevating the classic, everyday aviators with an innovative steel frame and tapered, logo-engraved arms, your newest eyewear obsession has landed. Hand-crafted in Italy by only the finest, our new Ezy frames feature state-of-the-art materials, methods, and meticulous architecture in each and every aspect. Overlaying square with rounded frames to come up with the perfect geometry, Vysen Eyewear has engineered the perfect unisex, minimal, yet modern revamp you were looking for. Don’t miss out on the chance to elevate any and every outfit with our Ezy frames.
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Futuristic Aviator Style
- Visor And Unique Style
- Mirror and Gradient Sunglasses
- Light Weight Material
- 100% UV Protection
- 3D Designed
- Ceramic Nose Pads
- Red Signature At The Left Temple
- Made With Love & Passion
Lens: Black Lenses, Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
-Handcrafted Foldable Case
-Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
-Hard-Shelled, Silk Fabric – Covered Packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in ItalyAuthorized Vysen Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.