Model: Fonsi (F-4)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Stainless Steel, Leather
Our Luis Fonsi Sunglasses Collaboration is unequivocally the perfect statement makers, designed and created with the best-selling pop-artist himself. With a leather centerpiece, our Fonsi’s feature a rounded-edged aviator style shape in stainless steel. Comfortable and edgy from every angle, these Vysen frames are the ones you won’t ever want to take off. Choose your favorite color combination and upgrade your sunglass wardrobe. And the best part, you can make the Luis Fonsi Sunglasses prescription-viewing glasses anytime at your local preferred store.
- Luis Fonsi Unique Style
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Material
- Italian Center and Inner Visor Leather Piece
- Prescription Compatible
- 100% UV Protection
- Red Signature At The Left Temple
- Made With Love & Passion
Lens: Gold Mirror Lenses, Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
-Handcrafted Foldable Case
-Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
-Hard-Shelled, Silk Fabric – Covered Packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in ItalyAuthorized Vysen Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.