Model: Groda (G-1)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
The Groda Sunglasses comprise a classic model, with the Vysen touch, of course. Made of the highest-quality materials in the market, it’s indefinite structure encompasses the perfect round and square shape into one subtle design. These frames also exhibit elegantly outlined shelves for a three-dimensional look, and some extra sun-protection. Some people prefer our more reserved designs, but without compromising the fashion touch that Vysen is all about. Groda frames are the perfect choice. The Groda Sunglasses are made from a total of 58 different steps of handcrafted creation, for the ultimate piece with a matte finish base, and elegant lenses. 100% unisex and for everyday use.
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Inner Visor And Unique Style
- Mirror and Gradient Sunglasses
- Light Weight Material
- 100% UV Protection
- 3D Designed
- Futuristic Design
- Ceramic Nose Pads
- Red Signature At The Left Temple
- Made With Love & Passion
Lens: Black Carl Zeiss Lenses, Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
-Handcrafted Foldable Case
-Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
-Hard-Shelled, Silk Fabric – Covered Packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in ItalyAuthorized Vysen Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses