Model: Noah (N-3)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
The Noah Sunglasses models comprise a classic model, with the Vysen touch. Made of the highest-quality materials in the Italian market, its indefinite shape encompasses the perfect round and square shapes into one subtle design. These frames also exhibit elegant outline shelves for a three-dimensional look, and some extra sun-protection. Noah frames are the perfect choice. That is why the Noah Sunglasses are made from a total of 60 different steps of handcrafted creation, for the ultimate piece with matte finish base, and elegant lenses.
- Stainleess Steel Frame
- Outside Solid Shields
- Mirror and Gradient Sunglasses
- Light Weight Material
- 100% UV Protection
- 3D Designed
- Futuristic Design
- Ceramic Nose Pads
- Red Signature At The Left Temple
- Made With Love & Passion
Lens: Gold Mirror Lenses, Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
-Handcrafted Foldable Case
-Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
-Hard-Shelled, Silk Fabric – Covered Packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in ItalyAuthorized Vysen Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.