Model: Vini (V-3)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
The Vini sunglasses are the eyewear that you should get your hands on, while you still can. retro-inspired, frames with the perfect blend of fashion and elegance all in one thin, lightweight piece. See them on your favorite artists as they wear them around the globe, and be the next to rock our unique style-frames. Choose your favorite color combination and upgrade your sunglass wardrobe with these statement sunglasses. And the best part, you can make them prescription-viewing glasses anytime at your local preferred store.
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Featherweight Diamond Design
- Mirror and Gradient Sunglasses
- Light Weight Material
- 100% UV Protection
- Red Signature At The Left Temple
- Made With Love & Passion
Lens: Silver Matte Carl Zeiss Lenses, Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
-Featherweight Design And Unique Style
-Light weight Material
-100% UV Protection
-Trendy Style With Futuristic Vysen Craft Design
-Red Signature At The Left Temple
-Made With Love & Passion
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in ItalyAuthorized Vysen Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.