Model: Oakland (Midnight Blue)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
Quality, Balance, Strength, Simplicity.
Zero G Titanium refers to "zero gravity" or "weightlessness". This exclusive collection focuses on classic, modern, and timeless shapes in rich colors and unique patterns. Designed in California and handcrafted in Japan, Zero G is created with style, balance, comfort, and weightlessness in mind. All Zero G frames are hypoallergenic, 40% lighter than stainless-steel, and cut from a single sheet of surgical-grade titanium.
Zero G's unique hinge system is designed without screws or solder-points and the spindle is guaranteed not to loosen or fall out - a guarantee unique to Zero G. All frames feature a distinctive embossed "four squares" logo on the temples - representing quality, balance, strength, and simplicity.
Rich Colors, Unique Patterns.
Traditionally, flat sheet metal eyewear has been limited to a mostly industrial look. By incorporating three-dimensional details, two-tone colors, and unique gradient prints, Zero G offers frames that are far from ordinary.
Understated sophistication in classic, oversized shapes compliment a woman's face. Three-dimensional leopard and snakeskin inlays create style and personality, and represent a completely new concept for flat sheet metal frames. Zero G puts modern twists on classic, retro styles - creating bold, stylish looks.
From all titanium to titanium-acetate combinations, the Zero G product line is represented by over 120 distinct optical and sunglass styles, each named after a city or area in New York or California. Zero G Titanium - ultimate expression, ultimate comfort.
Lens: Demo Lens. Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Zero G Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses